|Margurite Del Sol, Ministry Leader|
Are Greeters Important?
YES They Are!
- The greeter in the church is the first impression of the church.
- The greeter has to be friendly, helpful and personal to every member.
- The greeter represents our Pastor and the entire Rising Star family.
- The greeter is the front line connection to Rising Star.
- Greeters welcome members and first-time visitors each morning because the first impression plays a key role in whether or not people will continue worshiping at our church. Visiting any church is like going to a restaurant for the first time. How you are treated when you walk through the door is a deciding factor on whether or not you will stay.
- Greeters at Rising Star are family oriented, help set a pleasant atmosphere, and are friendly, warm and caring. Anyone who loves to smile and make people feel welcome can be a greeter.
There is a schedule for greeters based on Sunday morning services and events as needed. There is no required uniform to be a greeter. The greeters meet every third Friday of the month from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- If you love to smile...
- If you love welcoming people...
- If you love Rising Star... We would love for you to become a Greeter!